Jeep Wrangler Off-Road Technologies
The Jeep Wrangler is no stranger to the roads of California, but it’s just as comfortable when heading off the beaten path. In fact, the latest Jeep Wrangler off-road technologies create the ultimate adventure-ready vehicle. Whether crossing through creeks or driving through rocky trails, the Jeep Wrangler off-road parts help you trek through anything with confidence.
Trail Rated Tough
Jeep’s signature “Trail Rated” badging tells you that the Jeep Wrangler off-road parts were made to go the extra mile. This badge is only given to vehicles that pass strenuous off-road testing in the harshest conditions. Check out the criteria:
- Traction: Jeep’s legendary 4×4 systems offer maximum traction over rain, sleet, and snow.
- Water Fording: Features like high air intake, sealed electrical components, and water-resistant openings allow your Jeep to steer through water with ease.
- Maneuverability: Precision steering and optimized wheelbases boost agility through tight turns.
- Articulation: The suspension and axle articulation work hand-in-hand to enhance flexibility over tricky terrain.
- Ground Clearance: Skid plates protect the underbody from obstacles like rocks and logs.
When those Jeep Wrangler off-road tires touch down to the trails, there’s no stopping you – thanks to the smart 4×4 systems available.
- Selec-Trac 4×4 System: Switching from 2WD to 4WD automatically, this system continually provides the best traction possible.
- Command-Trac 4×4 System: Command-Trac has a shift-on-the-fly system and 2.71:1 low range, so everything from rock climbing to flat towing is a breeze.
- Rock-Trac 4×4 System: With NV241 off-road transfer case and 4:1 low gear ratio, the iconic Rock-Trac is the most rugged yet.
The standard 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine delivers incredible horsepower and towing chops right off the bat. This V6 powerhouse generates up to 285 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque, along with an impressive 3,500-pound towing capacity. If you need a little extra torque to get the job done, then the available 270-hp 2.0L direct-injection turbo engine offers up to 295 lb-ft of torque for extra might on the open road. Does this engine sound familiar? That’s because this amazing engine also powers the one-of-a-kind Jeep Gladiator! Browse the Jeep Gladiator engine specs with Jack Powell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!
Take Your Jeep Wrangler Off-Road!
Ready to see what the Jeep Wrangler off-road parts can do for your next outdoor journey? Visit Jack Powell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to explore the inventory in person and take your test drive! Learn more about the Jeep Wrangler with our look at the 2019 model’s interior, as well as with this handy guide to Jeep lift kits. And if a pickup is more your style, explore the off-road capable Jeep Gladiator.
More From Jack Powell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Gladiator Inventory Contact Us The Jeep Gladiator has been one of the most popular Jeep trucks since it’s debut in 2019, and since then many Escondido, San Diego drivers want to know what it’s engine specs are. The Jeep Gladiator was built from the ground up with legendary Jeep technology to be a pick-up like no other….
The all-new 2020 Jeep Compass is a modern take on a staple of the open road. This vehicle offers drivers ultimate versatility with impressive towing specs and rugged durability wrapped up in a comfortable and stylish design. The Jeep Compass towing capacity and latest tech will satisfy any San Diego-area drivers. Stop by Jack Powell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram today for…
If you’re looking for an off-road-capable SUV to upgrade your driving experience, then you’ve likely thought about the ever-popular Jeep Wrangler. The 2019 Jeep Wrangler is a fantastic model that gives San Diego and Carlsbad drivers exactly what they want in terms of off-road capability but also highlights a feature-filled interior. Find out exactly what makes…