Jeep Wrangler Off-Road Technologies
The Jeep Wrangler is no stranger to the roads of California, but it’s just as comfortable when heading off the beaten path. In fact, the latest Jeep Wrangler off-road technologies create the ultimate adventure-ready vehicle. Whether crossing through creeks or driving through rocky trails, the Jeep Wrangler off-road parts help you trek through anything with confidence.
Trail Rated Tough
Jeep’s signature “Trail Rated” badging tells you that the Jeep Wrangler off-road parts were made to go the extra mile. This badge is only given to vehicles that pass strenuous off-road testing in the harshest conditions. Check out the criteria:
- Traction: Jeep’s legendary 4×4 systems offer maximum traction over rain, sleet, and snow.
- Water Fording: Features like high air intake, sealed electrical components, and water-resistant openings allow your Jeep to steer through water with ease.
- Maneuverability: Precision steering and optimized wheelbases boost agility through tight turns.
- Articulation: The suspension and axle articulation work hand-in-hand to enhance flexibility over tricky terrain.
- Ground Clearance: Skid plates protect the underbody from obstacles like rocks and logs.
When those Jeep Wrangler off-road tires touch down to the trails, there’s no stopping you – thanks to the smart 4×4 systems available.
- Selec-Trac 4×4 System: Switching from 2WD to 4WD automatically, this system continually provides the best traction possible.
- Command-Trac 4×4 System: Command-Trac has a shift-on-the-fly system and 2.71:1 low range, so everything from rock climbing to flat towing is a breeze.
- Rock-Trac 4×4 System: With NV241 off-road transfer case and 4:1 low gear ratio, the iconic Rock-Trac is the most rugged yet.
The standard 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine delivers incredible horsepower and towing chops right off the bat. This V6 powerhouse generates up to 285 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque, along with an impressive 3,500-pound towing capacity. If you need a little extra torque to get the job done, then the available 270-hp 2.0L direct-injection turbo engine offers up to 295 lb-ft of torque for extra might on the open road. Does this engine sound familiar? That’s because this amazing engine also powers the one-of-a-kind Jeep Gladiator! Browse the Jeep Gladiator engine specs with Jack Powell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!
Take Your Jeep Wrangler Off-Road!
Ready to see what the Jeep Wrangler off-road parts can do for your next outdoor journey? Visit Jack Powell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to explore the inventory in person and take your test drive! Learn more about the Jeep Wrangler with our look at the 2019 model’s interior, as well as with this handy guide to Jeep lift kits. And if a pickup is more your style, explore the off-road capable Jeep Gladiator.
More From Jack Powell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Jeep has a truly wonderful SUV in the Wrangler, and the 2020 Jeep Wrangler‘s towing capacity is a perfect addition to an already great vehicle. How much can a Jeep Wrangler tow, though? With the 2,000 or 3,500 pounds of Jeep Wrangler towing capacity, you’ve got more than enough to get small items through San Diego…
RAM 1500 InventoryContact Us Escondido, San Diego workers know that if you want top-notch performance, you need a diesel engine. However, with all their power diesel engines do have drawbacks. For one they are loud, which may be fine if you strictly use your vehicle on the job site, but if you also use it as a…
Jeep Compass for SaleLearn More If you’re a Escondido, San Diego driver who’s looking for a dependable and versatile SUV to take on your next DIY project or to upgrade your San Diego commute, look no further than the 2020 Jeep Compass. With six available trim levels for drivers to choose from, you can play it safe with…