2021 RAM 1500 TRX Specs
The 2021 RAM 1500 TRX has been crowned the “Raptor Killer” due to its intimidating performance prowess on Escondido, San Diego roads. This Hellcat-powered half-ton pickup has rivals like the Ford F-150 Raptor in its sights as it takes on the performance truck market. Standing 8-inches wider and 2-inches higher than the standard RAM 1500, the behemoth pickup offers serious power to serious San Diego drivers. Learn more about the 2021 RAM 1500 TRX specs below, or contact our team to see when the RAM 1500 TRX will be available in our showroom.
- 6.2L HEMI V8
- 702 hp
- 650 lb-ft of torque
- 8-speed automatic transmission
- 4.5 second 0 – 60 mph time
- 8,100-pound towing capacity
While these stats are impressive for any performance truck, the 2021 RAM 1500 TRX is built to play off-road in the mud, rocks, and sand. To achieve uncompromised performance and capability, RAM engineers took the bulletproof powertrain from the popular SRT vehicles and adapted it to be a 4WD off-road capable system. This hardened powertrain allows the RAM 1500 TRX to reach previously unsurpassable speeds and conquer impossible off-road terrain.
Raw engine power alone isn’t the only thing that gives the 2021 RAM 1500 TRX its powerful performance. This supercharged machine also comes with a bevy of features that maximize engine efficiency and allow the RAM 1500 TRX to tackle the most difficult off-road terrain. Read about some of the features offered on the 2021 RAM 1500 TRX below:
- Powerful Supercharger: A twin-screw supercharger offers near-instantaneous torque with a maximum speed of 14,600 rpm and can regulate boost pressure up to an incredible 11.0 psi.
- Massive Airbox: A high-performance air-induction system consumes 32.9 liters of air per minute and can filter 4x as much dirt and debris compared to the Ford Raptor.
- Cast-Iron Engine Block: The RAM 1500 TRX has a robust cast-iron engine block and a forged-steel crankshaft. Induction-hardened bearings complete the build and allow the RAM 1500 TRX to withstand firing pressures of 1,595 psi — which is the equivalent of 20,000 pounds of force.
- Performance Pages: Featured on the 12-inch touchscreen and integrated with the digital instrument cluster, the performance pages allow RAM 1500 TRX driver to tailor engine performance to your exact needs. The performance pages include Vehicle Dynamics, Dyno/Engine, Dashboard, and Launch Control.
- Eight Drive Modes: Prioritize engine power and take on any terrain with eight drive modes: Sport, Snow, Custom, Mud/Sand, Rock, and Baja.
Learn More About the 2021 RAM 1500 TRX
No matter how you look at it, the 2021 RAM 1500 TRX offers uncompromised performance whether you’re on San Marcos roads of going off the beaten trail. Watch the competition disappear in your rearview mirror when you lease or finance the new 2021 RAM 1500 TRX with our finance team. Get in touch today, we look forward to hearing from you!
More About Ram Models
The 2021 RAM 1500 TRX has been crowned the “Raptor Killer” due to its intimidating performance prowess on Escondido, San Diego roads. This Hellcat-powered half-ton pickup has rivals like the Ford F-150 Raptor in its sights as it takes on the performance truck market. Standing 8-inches wider and 2-inches higher than the standard RAM 1500, the behemoth…
The RAM ProMaster City van is a popular choice among Escondido, San Diego businesses because of its spacious cargo room and versatile interior. The RAM ProMaster City cargo dimensions are perfect for safely transporting cargo and goods to and from customers and other businesses in San Diego. Explore the RAM ProMaster City dimensions with Jack Powell CDJR below,…
The 2020 Ram 2500 can tow up to 19,680 pounds — any driver looking at this truck’s towing capacity will be floored by this legendary workhorse’s exceptional capability. Taking Ram’s reputation for rugged performance to new heights, the latest 2500 is able to handle up to 19,680 pounds when properly equipped. Two powerful engines and…