2018 Dodge Challenger SRT 392
2018 Dodge Challenger SRT 392
The 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 specs make it clear: this is one beast that deserves your full attention. With two engine and transmission combinations, powerful technology features, the ability to customize just about every aspect of the vehicle’s appearance, and special programs to make it yours, the Challenger SRT 392 makes the long drive to San Diego a walk in the park.
2018 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 Engine Specs
Drivers can choose from two well-equipped V8 engines to power the SRT 392:
- SRT V8: The standard engine is a 6.4 L V8 SRT HEMI powerplant capable of 485-hp and 475 lb.-ft. of torque. This powerplant is paired with a TREMEC six-speed manual transmission for ultimate driver control.
- V8 MDS: Dodge also offers a fuel-saving 6.4 L SRT HEMI multi-displacement engine mated to an 8-speed TorqueFlite automatic transmission that increases fuel economy to 15 mpg/city and 25 mpg/highway while keeping power the same.
The Challenger is equipped with a Bilstein high-performance suspension with 3-mode active damping and rear stabilizer bar to tackle whatever the road sends its way. Car and Driver says of top-tier Challenger 392 models: “they’re quick as hell in a straight line and handle well enough to hustle down twisty back roads”.
The Challenger SRT 392 is loaded with a wealth of standard and available amenities that make it an enviable ride – even without the precision powerplant:
- SRT Wheels: Custom 20-inch SRT low-gloss black wheels add a touch of vintage style.
- Leather Interior: Carlsbad shoppers can choose from two SRT Logo Laguna leather seating options or upgrade to SRT Logo Nappa/Alcantara leather upholstery.
- Uconnect: The Dodge Uconnect 4C NAV infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, SiriusXM, and 8.4-inch color in-dash touchscreen interface connects drivers to the content that matters on the road.
- Tech Advantage: Optional features include automatic high-beam control, rain-sensing windshield wipers, Adaptive Speed Control, and Forward Collision Warning.
- Performance Audio: The Harmon Kardon 18-speaker performance sound system with subwoofer delivers crystal clear audio from any source.
- Safety Gear: Features like Blind Spot and Rear Cross-Path Detection, Sentry Key Theft Deterrent, ParkSense Rear Park Assist, ParkView rear backup camera, Electronic Stability Control, and Hill Start Assist all come standard.
With all it has to offer, the most difficult part of buying the SRT will be choosing the best financing to take it home.
Check Out Our Inventory
See the powerful 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT in action at Jack Powell CDJR. Contact us at 760-871-4202 or visit our showroom at 1625 Auto Park Way S in Escondido today.
We appreciate your interest in our inventory, and apologize we do not have model details displaying on the website at this time. Please fill the form out below and our team will quickly respond, or, please call us at 760-871-4202 for more information.