When is the 2019 Ram 1500 Release Date?
Fully redesigned this year, the all-new 2019 Ram 1500 is getting a lot of buzz—so when’s it coming out? The redesigned 2019 Ram 1500 hit the assembly line in January of 2018, and drivers can expect it to come rolling onto the lot of Jack Powell CDJR soon! Find out more about what this all-new full-size Ram truck has to offer, and contact us for the latest updates on its arrival!
The 2019 Ram 1500 Features
The all-new 2019 Ram 1500 release date brings with it a wide range of updates that help make this already popular pickup an even more appealing option. Performance and feature highlights include:
- eTorque Engine Tech – The 5.7L HEMI® V8 engine develops 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque in normal circumstances, while an additional 130 lb-ft of eTorque is in the reserves.
- Best-in-Class V8 Towing – Then properly equipped, the Ram 1500 is capable of towing a class-leading 12,750 pounds.
- Class-Exclusive Active-Level™ Four Corner Air Suspension – The Ram 1500 is offered with the segment’s only automatically lowering active air suspension.
- All-New 4×4 Off-Road Package – The Ram 1500 delivers greater off-road capability than ever before with the help of air suspension along with Hill Descent Control, skid plates, and tow hooks.
- New Exterior Design – The 2019 Ram 1500 has been fully redesigned both inside and out, beginning with the new front grille, headlights, 22-inch aluminum wheels, and aerodynamic body.
- New Interior Design – Inside the cabin, you’ll find more available rear seat legroom than any other truck in the segment, as well as best-in-class interior storage space and a class-exclusive Reconfigurable Center Console.
Test-drive the 2018 Model While You Wait
The 2019 Ram 1500 is coming soon, but in the meantime you can check out the 2018 Ram 1500 to get an early sense of what’s to come. Check out your Ram 1500 financing options at our dealership while you’re here, as well as your trade-in options for your current model. We’re open every day of the week, and you can reach us at 760-871-4202. While you’re here, check out the differences between the RAM 1500, 2500 and 3500.