New JEEP The All-New 2020 Jeep Gladiator for Sale in Escondido, San Diego, CA
The Jeep Wrangler has been a fan-favorite of many Carlsbad-area drivers, and soon Jeep is taking its flagship SUV to another level. The automaker is once again adding a pickup to its lineup – the all-new 2020 Jeep Gladiator. Building on the platform of the recently updated Jeep Wrangler, the Jeep Gladiator provides the utility of a pickup with the off-road capability that Jeep vehicles are known for. Let’s take a closer look at what this highly-regarded addition to the Jeep lineup has to offer and how it will be able to enhance your San Marcos drive with our Jeep Gladiator preview.
The all-new Jeep Gladiator will be one of the most off-road capable midsize trucks available on the market today. The Gladiator outshines the competition in several key areas, making it the perfect choice for San Diego drivers who need the towing and hauling ability of a truck but that also desire the exciting performance capability that only an SUV can offer. The Gladiator offers a best-in-class 7,650-lb towing capacity as well as a best-in-class 1,600-lb payload capacity. How else is it such a powerful option?
- FOX shocks
- A 4×4 system with a high and low range gearing
- Heavy-duty Dana® 44 front and rear axles
- 33-inch all-terrain tires
- Electronic disconnecting front sway bar
Although the Jeep Gladiator was designed with performance and off-road ability in mind, that doesn’t mean that you have to sacrifice the comfort and convenience features you desire. Whether you prefer the available leather upholstery or the optional state-of-the-art safety features, the Jeep Gladiator can be just as sophisticated as it is powerful.
- Largest-in-class 8.4-inch Uconnect® touchscreen interface
- Open-air possibility with class-exclusive removable doors and foldable windshield
- Hardtop and soft-top options
- Industry-exclusive removable Bluetooth® wireless speaker
- Uconnect® 4C NAV with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
Starting Price and Color Options
The Jeep Gladiator has a starting MSRP of $33,545, making it an affordable choice for drivers in the Carlsbad area. Additionally, drivers can customize their ride with a variety of bold or understated color options, so your Gladiator can perfectly reflect your unique personality.
- Punk’n Metallic Clear-Coat Exterior Paint – Late Availability
- Firecracker Red Clear-Coat Exterior Paint
- Sting-Gray Clear-Coat Exterior Paint – Late Availability
- Granite Crystal Metallic Clear-Coat Exterior Paint
- Bright White Clear-Coat Exterior Paint
- Black Clear-Coat Exterior Paint
- Hydro Blue Pearl-Coat Exterior Paint – Late Availability
- Billet Silver Metallic Clear-Coat Exterior Paint
- Gobi Clear-Coat Exterior Paint – Late Availability
Get Ready for the Jeep Gladiator at Jack Powell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Now that you have read our Jeep Gladiator preview, we are sure you will want to get behind the wheel for a test drive. Contact Jack Powell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram today for more information about the Gladiator and its availability. We look forward to showing you all that the Gladiator can do.